Here is a simple recipe to make noodles Indo-chinese way. All you need is some egg noodles, veggies of your choice. Makes a tasty and wholesome meal.
Egg Noodles about 4 individual pieces (looks like Maggi noodles pack)
3/4 cup chopped Bell pepper aka Capsicum
1 cup Shredded cabbage
1 medium onion sliced
3 cloves garlic
3 or 4 green chillies
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking
1) Boil water and cook the noodles as mentioned on the package. When done, drain and set it aside.
2) Make a coarse paste of Ginger, garlic and green chillies using a mortar and pestle.
3) Heat oil in a wide pan/wok, and add sliced onions and ginger, garlic, green chili paste and stir fry until golden.
3) Add the shredded cabbage and chopped bell peppers and stir fry for few minutes on high heat. Add salt and mix well.
4) Now add the boiled noodles and combine everything together.
Serve with Gobi Manchuri.